mercredi 11 juin 2008

Fantasia

100_7226
photo Gato Azul

Vous souvenez-vous de Fantasia? Un des premiers films animés de Walt Disney. Je l'avais vu, enfant, et j'avais été impressionnée... par la musique de Tchaikowsky, sans aucun doute. Mais l'image du ballet des fleurs a nourri mon inconscient.
Do you remember Fantasia? One of Walt Disney's first animated films. I had seen it as a child and I had been overawed... by Thaikowsky's music, no doubt. But the image of flowers dancing nourrished my subconscious.

100_7222
photo Gato Azul

J'avais besoin d'une pause en après-midi, aux prises avec un texte qui me donne du fil à retordre... Tenez... voici un exemple du style rédactionnel de ce magistrat...
I needed a break by mid-afternoon, battling with a text that is taking all that I've got... Here... have a look at this magistrate's writing style...

Realistically, it is not uncommon that one's individual loss might have some speculative aspect to it, at least to some degree, such as might occur in a situation involving some kind of missed contractually given opportunity concerning which any assessment might have to take into account not only the situation with respect to coworkers but also the aggrieved employee's own preferences or inclinations, such as when dealing with an alleged lost scheduling opportunity.

100_7225
photo Gato Azul

Il y en a pour quelques 14 pages de cette oeuvre proustienne... la nuit sera longue!
There are some 14 pages of this Proustian penmanship... the night might be long!

Je suis donc sortie au jardin, le temps était couvert - lumière idéale pour prise de photos. Imaginez mon désarroi... cette fleur me sourit!
So I went out into the garden, the sky was overcast - perfect light for taking pictures. Imagine my astonishment... this flower is smiling at me!

100_7228
photo Gato Azul

Tenez... encore!
And look... again!

100_7224
photo Gato Azul

... et encore!
... and again!

100_7229
photo Gato Azul

Est-ce que je déraisonne? Elle est très expressive!
Am I going bonkers? She's very expressive!

Alors, Audrey, pas besoin de fées accrochées aux pétales de fleurs dans mon jardin... Les fleurs me sourient!
So, Audrey, no need for fairies hanging from flower petals in my garden... The flowers are smiling at me!

100_7231
photo Gato Azul

Tiens, je me demande bien ce que celles-ci auront à dire... Allez! Je retourne à mes moutons. Étonnant ce qu'une toute petite brise d'été peu vous faire croire.
Gee, I wonder what these ones will have to say... Well, back to the grindstone. Surprising what a little summer breeze can have you believe.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit...

C'est dommage que les coquelicots soient si éphémères, ceci dit, cela les rend d'autant plus précieux !